Wednesday, July 29, 2009

happy wanderer

Verse 1:
I love to go a wandering along the mountain track. And as I go, I love to sing, my knapsack on my back.
Chorus:
Valderee, Valderah, Valderee, Valde-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, ha, Valderee, Valderah, my knapsack on my back.

Verse 2: I love to wander by the stream, that dances in the sun.So joyously, it calls to me come join my happy song.
Chorus:
Valderee, valderah, Valderee, valderah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,
Valderee, valderah, come join my happy song.

Verse 3:Overhead, the skylarks wing they never rest at home.But just like me, they love to sing as o'er the world we roam.

Play Chorus:

Verse 4:I wave my hand to all I meet and they wave back to me.Overhead, the skylarks wing they never rest at home.But just like me, they love to sing as o'er the world we roam.

Repeat verse 1:
I love to go awandering along the mountain track.
And as I go, I love to sing, my knapsack on my back.

Play Chorus:

Repeat verse 3:
Overhead, the skylarks wing they never rest at home.But just like me, they love to sing as o'er the world we roam.

Play Chorus:
Valderee, valderah, Valderee, valderah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha,
Valderee, valderah, my knapsack on my back.


note:
this past 2 day, lagu ini terus aja menari2 di kepalaku.... ah indahnya mengenang masa lalu

No comments:

Post a Comment