Sunday, February 2, 2020

Dear My Beautiful Daughter



No word can explain how lucky I am to have you in my life, you have grown to be such a beautiful soul and I always proud of you.
Just be your self, cause no one else in this world has exactly the same talents or personality like you. Keep up your spirit, be brave, be strong and always be kind to everyone, enjoy your youth, and makes alot ot friends. 
Always belive in youself and stay in the right way even though your friend choose the wrong way, have courages and always belive in ALLAH SWT.
Always do your best and let ALLAH do the rest, if you fail on something that you do, do not be afraid, all you need to do is to get up,  be brave to stand still again.
Remember that you are loved, me and paps will always be here with love and will always have your back.   
We always pray for you and your happiness.

I love you nak to the moon and further
3000 hugs and kisess
Mam & Paps   

No comments:

Post a Comment