Wednesday, February 3, 2010

dizzy

one of my good friend were practicing her knowledge from her previos hipnotheraphy seminar session by helping his friends. and I was one friend who had the privilege to feel the new science.

Initially she asked me to create a comfortable and relaxing all the muscles in my body. beginning the process of what he did was ask me to relax my eye muscles, then spreading it to the head and entire body.this takes feww sometimes since i have an overloaded mind

then I felt very light and comfortable, with no load and no mind.

then after I fell into that comfort zone, start the process of therapy by injecting a positive suggestions into my unconscious.

truly an experience like I re nyang back, because after that process I feel lighter and relaxed.

Shhh: I asked my friend to put a positive suggestion which I no longer like snacking...cross my finger and hopes it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment